Vacancy Title: Business Manager Provincial Operations
Reports To (Position): Chief Commercial Officer
Section/Department: Provincial Operations – Commercial Department
Position Purpose: The position is responsible for driving Sales & Revenue, people management and overall management of all small provincial customer centres and other areas outside of the Honiara City boundaries.
Number of position available: 1
Application Contact Information: To submit an application for further information on the position, send your application via email, email@example.com with the subject “Business Manager Provincial Operations” or by mail to the address noted below before or by Friday 30th August 2019. You can also contact by phone on +677 43350 or 43502.
“Business Manager Provincial Operations”
Head of HR & Support Services
Solomon Telekom Company Limited
P.O Box 148, Honiara
Vacancy Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Competency Required (skills, knowledge & experience):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and client focus.
- Knowledge of financial statement and credit assessment skills incorporation.
- Strong level of experience in a Retail sales environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of Retail needs and expectations.
- Ability to work autonomously, work with a team and solve problems quickly.
- Contribute to achievement of business objectives.
- Support the team to achieve targets and drive performance to deliver growth that meets objectives.
- Achieve and seek to outperform agreed targets in quality sales and customer terms.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of current and potential customers.
- Achieve a significant uplift in customer engagement and advocacy, manage customer issue resolution and create real customer value.
- Focus the time, energy and resources of the team.
- ensure compliance to STCL policies and procedures in all actions. Embed best practice and focus on doing things more efficiently and effectively.
- Assist the team to build the engagement and sales and service capability of the team to deliver their best.
- Use product, process and sales expertise to train, coach and help less experienced colleagues to become better at their Positions.
- Share ideas within the team about what works & help others to focus on identifying ways to do things differently to create great outcomes for customers, the business and each other.
Qualifications Required: Tertiary Qualification in a Business related field.
Closing Date: Friday 30th August 2019