Vacancy Title: Commercial Analyst
Reports To (Position): Chief Commercial Officer
Section/Department: Commercial Department
Position Purpose: This position is responsible for analysing product revenues, margins and other KPIs across all Our Telekom products and developing pricing methodology. This position is highly analytical and pulls information from multiple billing sources to carry out analysis, in excel, cdr database/ BI tools and other tools. This person is seen as the expert in price and margin within Our Telekom and has a good grasp of other products in a competitive market. They provide commercial business case modelling for a range of different product and business scenarios. They must be a confident presenter, show good initiative and team worker that bridges all across operations disciplines with commercial knowledge.
Number of position available: 1
Application Contact Information: To submit an application for further information on the position, send your application via email, email@example.com with the subject “Commercial Analyst” or by mail to the address noted below before or by Friday 28th September 2018. You can also contact by phone on +677 43350 or 43502.
Head of Support Services
Solomon Telekom Company Limited
P.O Box 148
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Vacancy Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Competency Required (skills, knowledge & experience):
- In depth understanding of Operations.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Able to work and communicate effectively across the organisation.
- Willing to take ownership of targets.
- Good creative thinker.
- 5 years of extensive experience in sales and marketing roles in a commercial environment.
- Pricing for customer products.
- Pricing special offers and promotions.
- Pricing of handsets and accessories to achieve the balance of sales with positive margin.
- Business case and annual plan development.
- Understanding customer behaviour and usage patterns.
- Identification of customer opportunities.
- Monthly analysis of product revenue and margin.
- Critical review with Finance and identification of issues and opportunities.
- Business case modelling for new product/ investment.
- Annual planning – revenue model and investment model (with CCO/CTO).
- Work in close cooperation with the COO and management team providing commercial analysis as a service.
Qualifications Required: Bachelor degree in or higher qualification in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent field.
Closing Date: Friday 28th September 2018.