Vacancy Title: Commercial Manager Western Region
Reports To (Position): Chief Commercial Officer
Section/Department: Western Region – Commercial Department
Position Purpose: The position is responsible for driving Sales & Revenue, people management and overall management of all Western and Choiseul customer centres .This position also oversees the daily Technical, Administrative ,Operational activities including the UBC sites in the region.
Number of position available: 1
Application Contact Information: To submit an application for further information on the position, send your application via email, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Commercial Manager Western Region” or by mail to the address noted below before or by Friday 28th September 2018. You can also contact by phone on +677 43350 or 43502.
“Commercial Manager Western Region”
Head of Support Services
Solomon Telekom Company Limited
P.O Box 148
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Vacancy Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Competency Required (skills, knowledge & experience):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and client focus.
- Knowledge of financial statement and credit assessment skills incorporation.
- Strong level of experience in a Retail sales environment, technical background knowledge would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of Retail needs and expectations.
- Ability to work autonomously, work with a team and solve problems quickly.
- More than 5 years of extensive experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Services, Business Administration or equivalent field.
- Contribute to achievement of business objectives.
- Support the team to achieve targets and drive performance to deliver growth that meets objectives.
- Achieve and seek to outperform agreed targets in quality sales and customer terms.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of current and potential customers.
- Achieve a significant uplift in customer engagement and advocacy, manage customer issue resolution and create real customer value.
- Focus the time, energy and resources of the team.
- ensure compliance to STCL policies and procedures in all actions. Embed best practice and focus on doing things more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all services delivered is uninterrupted and available at all times.
- Installation/maintenance and fault resolution meets KPI set.
- Assist the team to build the engagement and sales and service capability of the team to deliver their best.
- Use product, process and sales expertise to train, coach and help less experienced colleagues to become better at their Positions.
- Share ideas within the team about what works & help others to focus on identifying ways to do things differently to create great outcomes for customers, the business and each other.
Qualifications Required: Tertiary Qualification in a business related field.
Closing Date: Friday 28th September 2018.