Vacancy Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Reports To (Position): Chief Executive
Section/Department: CE – Corporate Department
Position Purpose: The position is responsible for primarily providing high level confidential administrative support to the office of the CE with diplomacy and discretion. Duties will be administrative and analytical.
Number of position available: 1
Application Contact Information: To submit an application for further information on the position, send your application via email, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Executive Personal Assistant” or by mail to the address noted below before or by Friday 19th April 2019. You can also contact by phone on +677 43350 or 43502.
“Executive Personal Assistant”
Head of HR & Support Services
Solomon Telekom Company Limited
P.O Box 148
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Vacancy Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Competency Required (skills, knowledge & experience):
- High Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Applications.
- Strong written and oral Communication Skills.
- Business acumen.
- High Level of Professionalism and integrity.
- Multi-tasking, well organised and energetic.
- Quality Oriented ensuring perfection and discipline.
- Financial Records Management
- Expense Reports
- Corporate Credit Account
- Process Payment Requests
- Prepare and manage Corporate Opex Budget
- Approvals as per delegated expenses.
- Provide professional and executive customer service
for CE’s clients.
- Represent the CE in meetings as and when required by CE.
- Analyse and provide briefing report on issues required by the CE.
- Managing CE schedule efficiently with daily briefing on schedule.
- Handling logistics of board meetings, sending materials for review prior to the meetings, taking and distributing notes and fielding general queries from board members.
- Review all CE Communications.( internal/external).
- Co-ordination of routine office duties
- administrative support
- reception services
- correspondence coordination/facilitation services
- minute taking and logistics
- Efficient coordination of travel and hotel arrangements for Chief Executive, Board of Directors’ as required.
- Document Control – Memos, Letters, Invoices (Office Paperwork) review update and file.
- Responsible for team building to enhance staff engagement
- Provides assistance to fellow team members.
Qualifications Required: Graduate Degree in relative field.
Closing Date: Friday 19th April 2019.