Vacancy Title: Internet Marketing Officer
Reports To (Position): Manager Marketing
Section/Department: Marketing – Commercial Department
Position Purpose: The Internet Marketing Officer is responsible to enhance the company’s social media presence, interact with online audiences, promote the brand’s engaging content, and expand opportunities to increase revenue in the online space. It also involves executing other digital marketing campaigns as well as keeping corporate website content up to date.
Number of position available: 1
Application Contact Information: To submit an application for further information on the position, send your application via email, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Internet Marketing Officer” or by mail to the address noted below before or by Friday 12th July 2019. You can also contact by phone on +677 43350 or 43502.
“Internet Marketing Officer”
Head of HR & Support Services
Solomon Telekom Company Limited
P.O Box 148
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Vacancy Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Competency Required (skills, knowledge & experience):
- In depth understanding of online social media communication and branding.
- Knowledgeable in Telekom business is ideal.
- Experience in graphics design software and web technologies would be an advantage.
- High written English proficiency.
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Able to work and communicate effectively across the organisation.
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing. Must be creative.
- Responsible for developing and growing the popularity of and traffic to the organization’s website & facebook page
- Responsible for the corporate website and facebook page content updates with specific attention aimed at marketing campaigns and content creation.
- Maintains and grows high search engine rankings and popularity.
- Responsible for company email & sms marketing campaigns in association with Sales & prepaid business campaigns.
- Ensure look and feel of brand online is consistent across overall brand strategy.
Support Product Development team in rolling out web based VAS content.
- Manage all company social media accounts.
- Monitor social media for company mentions and engage with customers where relevant in accordance with company communication and information release policies.
- Carry out social media campaigns in line with major marketing and product campaigns.
- Attend major marketing and networking events to collect content.
- Provide clear reporting and statistics for all digital communications on social media and corporate website.
- Ensure dissemination of information authorisation process and policy is adhered to when interacting with customers.
- Assist in documenting all work processes for social media and corporate website.
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Work closely with Sales team for direct digital communication marketing with corporate segment.
- Support other Marketing events, activities and campaigns as required.
- Share ideas and work closely with the graphics and branding and communication team for effective execution of publicity and campaigns.
Qualifications Required: University bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent experience in Internet technology related field.
Closing Date: Friday 12th July 2019