Vacancy Title: National Manager Retail & Customer Care
Reports To (Position): Chief Commercial Officer
Section/Department: Retail & Customer Care – Commercial Department
Position Purpose: The position is responsible for driving sales, people management and overall management for all Our Telekom retail operations around the country. We are seeking someone who can develop and transform the retail experience in Our Telekom stores and implement best practice retail execution. The role will also manage and motivate the highly responsive customer care team based in Honiara. While this position is based on Honiara, there will be a regular requirement to travel to all our provincial operations to implement retail standards.
Number of position available: 1
Application Contact Information: To submit an application for further information on the position, send your application via email, email@example.com with the subject “National Manager Retail & Customer Care” or by mail to the address noted below before or by Friday 28th September 2018. You can also contact by phone on +677 43350 or 43502.
“National Manager Retail & Customer Care”
Head of Support Services
Solomon Telekom Company Limited
P.O Box 148
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Vacancy Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Competency Required (skills, knowledge & experience):
- Commercial Focus – understand how the business works as a whole. This includes how it makes a profit, how it fits in with industry standards, how it operates, and how it performs.
- Leadership – The approach that takes in will have a significant impact on the culture, for both employees and customers. Not only of their team and employees, but also have to take leadership of task direction too.
- Managing Performance – Must be successful in managing performance as a team player and overall motivation of the people who make up the team.
- Operational & Customer Focus – Strive to success and continue to offer quality products/services, improve customer.
- Budgeting – Have the ability to develop and track team budget and expenses, ensuring spending/expenses are within approved team budget at all time.
- More than 5 years of extensive experience in similar role.
- Contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
- Support the team to achieve targets and drive performance to deliver growth that meets objectives.
- Achieve and seek to outperform agreed targets in quality sales and customer terms.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of current and potential customers.
- Achieve a significant uplift in customer engagement and advocacy, manage customer issue resolution and create real customer value.
- Focus the time, energy and resources of the team.
- Ensure compliance to STCL policies and procedures in all actions. Embed best practice and focus on doing things more efficiently and effectively.
- Assist the district to build the engagement and sales service capability to the team to deliver their best.
- Use product, processes and sales expertise to train, coach and help less experience colleagues to become better at their positions.
- Share ideas within the team about their works and help others to focus on identifying ways to do things differently to create great outcomes for customers, the business and others.
Qualifications Required: Must have a tertiary qualification, bachelor or higher qualification in the areas of Sales, Customer Services, Marketing, Business Administrations or relevant field.
Closing Date: Friday 28th September 2018.