Vacancy Title: Payroll Officer
Reports To (Position): Financial & Operations Accountant
Section/Department: Financial Operations – Finance Department
Position Purpose: To ensure the highest standard of payroll services, accurate and timely, and assist in the accounting functions of the Finance department.
Number of position available: 1
Application Contact Information: To submit an application for further information on the position, send your application via email, email@example.com with the subject “Payroll Officer” or by mail to the address noted below before or by Friday 21st June 2019. You can also contact by phone on +677 43350 or 43502.
Head of HR & Support Services
Solomon Telekom Company Limited
P.O Box 148
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Vacancy Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Competency Required (skills, knowledge & experience):
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented.
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Reliability and honest.
- Knowledge on Greentree (or equivalent payroll software) and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Month end and Year end reconciliation of NPF, PAYE, Imprests, Advances, loans and other staff subsidiary accounts to general ledgers.
- End to end fortnightly payroll processing.
- Understand and following procedures and related forms.
- Update all staff advances, imprests, loans, for purposes of deductions.
- Maintain and update of payroll filing system.
- Provide monthly and fortnightly payslips.
- Deals with staff payroll queries.
- Assist HR & Support Services department on all payroll matters.
Qualifications Required: Diploma or higher qualification in Accounting from a recognized tertiary institution.
Closing Date: Friday 21st June 2019