Vacancy Title: Prepaid Sales Executive
Reports To (Position): Manager Prepaid Services
Section/Department: Prepaid Services – Commercial Department
Position Purpose: Responsible for all Prepaid Services within identified Region and ensure Regional Prepaid revenue meets overall Prepaid Revenue target.
Number of position available: 1
Application Contact Information: To submit an application for further information on the position, send your application via email, email@example.com with the subject “Prepaid Sales Executive” or by mail to the address noted below before or by Friday 15th March 2019. You can also contact by phone on +677 43350 or 43502.
“Prepaid Sales Executive”
Head of HR & Support Services
Solomon Telekom Company Limited
P.O Box 148
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Vacancy Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Competency Required (skills, knowledge & experience):
- Broad knowledge of the Telecommunication business and related products and services.
- Excellent command of English speaking and writing.
- Computer literate with some experience on Customer Information & Billing Systems.
- Customer oriented with strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Ambitious in achieving desired results and a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Computer Literate with good report writing and Analytical skills.
- Manages all Prepaid Accounts in identified Region & ensures Regional Prepaid revenue targets are met on monthly basis.
- Responsible for the review of Dealers/Agents Commercial Contracts, managing prepaid cards stock & provide sales strategies to remove unsold stock for identified Region.
- Assist in planning and preparing the Prepaid Services business plan, operating budget, and its capital expenditure forecast across the Prepaid Business.
- Assist in managing the Prepaid Business budget, especially with respect to the Region of responsibility; by monitoring expenses and ensuring that it is within the Regional Prepaid budget allocation.
- Increase Distribution Channel, Gross Add and Inventory Sales.
- Provides Customer Training on Telekom Products/Services to Dealers/Agents within identified region as part of Telekom services.
- Build customers interest in the services & products offered by the Company.
- Provides non cash transactions and services after hour to Dealers / Agents within identified region.
- Encourage dealers and agents to become Mobile Banking customers to eventually reduce cash transactions outside of Telekom premises.
- Develop weekly visit plan to Dealers/Agents to build & strengthen business relationships and provide support and solution for customer issues.
- Daily visits to Dealers/Agents to build & strengthen business relationships to be recorded in Prepaid Merchant Information Sheet (PMIS).
- Provide over-the-counter and support customer call centre queries on ATM Voucher Top up & GO Money transactions
- Provide over-the-counter solutions to customers or link them with appropriate section/department within the business for query resolutions within a reasonable timeframe.
- Exercise self-discipline & control with a strong Customer focussed approach.
- Provides Me top up reports daily/weekly/monthly to Manager Prepaid.
- Liaise with Engineering, IS & Finance departments to resolve any issue in relation to electronic charges to customer within identified Region.
- Ensure visit plan is signed off by Manager Prepaid.
- Ensure Prepaid Merchant Information is reported to Manager Prepaid on a weekly basis and signed off.
- Assist Manager Prepaid to review policies and procedures of the Prepaid section on annual basis, ensure they are current, suit existing practices in the business, telecommunication industry and are in compliance with national protocols.
- Quarterly review active and top 50 merchants for identified region.
- Weekly review of dealers and agents’ top-up balance in relation to purchasing power.
- Adhere to all STCL policies and procedures and understand external protocols and processes that are of importance and related to perform duties.
- Identify, recommend and communicate development needs to management for consideration and facilitation. These needs have to be focus on capacity building of customers and team members.
- Participate in performance management.
- Develop long term relationship with internal and external customers.
- Execute any given duty assigned to you by your line manager.
- Assist Manager Prepaid to review team Position Descriptions on annual basis to ensure they are current and suitable.
Qualifications Required: Tertiary Diploma or Degree in Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field.
Closing Date: Friday 15th March 2019