Vacancy Title: Senior Engineer Business Products
Reports To (Position): Manager Product Development
Section/Department: Product Development – Commercial Department
Position Purpose: The position is responsible for the Concept, Implementation, Drive and Management of Business Products and Business customer requirements and ensuring that the correct periodic billing requirements are met throughout the product lifecycle. Will work closely with Product Development stakeholders, the Billing Team and supporting departments to ensure requirements are clearly and accurately translated and viable, risks are effectively managed and revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Number of position available: 1
Application Contact Information: To submit an application for further information on the position, send your application via email, email@example.com with the subject “Senior Engineer Business Products” or by mail to the address noted below before or by Friday 30th November 2018. You can also contact by phone on +677 43350 or 43502.
"Senior Engineer Business Products”
Head of HR & Support Services
Solomon Telekom Company Limited
P.O Box 148
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Eligible nationality: Applicant must hold a Solomon Islands citizenship.
Vacancy Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Competency Required (skills, knowledge & experience):
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Multitasking, able to prioritize according to the business long term strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems. Ability to supervise and mentor other product development associates, working towards results.
- Ability to interpret data sets and forecast future revenue streams.
- Knowledge of digital product management frameworks and strategic planning and road mapping concepts.
- Able to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and other software and applications.
- At least 5 years of extensive experience.
- Revenue: Developing Business Products, Marketing Campaigns and strategies to stimulate revenue increase across Business product lines utilising relevant stakeholder budgets to meet corporate targets.
- OPEX: Manage OPEX within approved budget.
- Address Business customer needs with designing new products and enhancing existing products and timely delivery, of products or services based on competitive analysis and company strategy.
- Receiving Business customer feedback and acting on them.
- Communicating all aspects across stakeholder departments as well as external customers and developing indicators to measure efficiency.
- Developing and guiding the Product Development Team on Business Products.
Qualifications Required: Bachelor of Science in Information System, Computer Science or relevant field.
Closing Date: Friday 20th November 2018.