Vacancy Title: Senior HSW & Business Support Partner
Reports To (Position): Manager HR & Business Support
Section/Department: HR & Business Support – HR & Support Services Department
Position Purpose: The position is responsible to assist with the development and implementation of the Health Safety Wellbeing framework, Employee Relations framework and business continuity framework within Solomon Telekom Company Limited (STCL). This position is also responsible to supervise/lead the ER/HSW/BCM team.
Number of position available: 1
Application Contact Information: To submit an application for further information on the position, send your application via email, email@example.com with the subject “Senior HSW & Business Support Partner” or by mail to the address noted below before or by Friday 16th August 2019. You can also contact by phone on +677 43350 or 43502.
“Senior HSW & Business Support Partner”
Head of HR & Support Services
Solomon Telekom Company Limited
P.O Box 148
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Vacancy Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Competency Required (skills, knowledge & experience):
- Risk management
- People leadership skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Occupational health and safety.
- Business continuity management.
- Source two quotations for all purchases at all time.
- Seek all required approval before PO for all purchases are processed
- Ensure all invoices for LPO issued are reconciled and forwarded for payment within 20 working days.
- Manage staff disciplinary investigation, staff grievances and workplace accident investigation assigned to the team.
- Conduct six monthly workplace inspections for STCL offices, exchange sites and mobile base sites.
- Monthly tracking of the issues identified during the inspections are implemented within the agreed time frame.
- Monthly tracking of recommendations from staff disciplinary investigations are implemented.
- Develop and review policies & procedures for ER/HSW/BCM
- Implement the awareness program for ER/HSW/BCM initiatives.
- Prepare monthly dashboard for ER/HSW/BCM team.
- Review all investigation reports & inspections check-lists, procedures and policies before final drafts are submitted to Manager Business Support & Business Continuity Management for approval.
- Liaise with Line Managers and HODs during staff disciplinary, grievance and work place accident investigation.
- Resolve ER/HSW/BCM related queries received from business.
Qualifications Required: Diploma, Bachelor or higher qualification in the field of Risk Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
Closing Date: Friday 16th August 2019.