The Point Cruz Yacht Club (PCYC) Social Fishing Competition concluded successfully over the weekend with Our Telekom donated more than $40,000 sponsorship towards the competition.
The competition was launched last Friday 14th October and concluded on Sunday 16th October where catches were weighed-in, and followed with prize presentations.
Our Telekom’s cash sponsorship goes towards the following prize categories:
- Champion Game Fish $4,000
- Champion Bottom Fish - $2,000
- Champion Female Angler/Most Fish - $2,000
- Champion Male Angler/Most Fish - $2,000
- Champion Junior Male Angler/Most Fish - $500
- Champion Junior Female Angler/Most Fish- $500
- Champion Junior Male Angler/Heaviest Fish - $500
- Champion Junior Female Angler/Heaviest Fish - $500
- Champion Outer Reef Fish - $2,000
- Champion Bill Fish under 200kg - $6,000
Our Telekom continues to give back to communities its committed supports through sports, social activities and events in the Solomon Islands.
Meanwhile, the executive of the Yacht Club acknowledged and thanked Our Telekom for the support rendered.
Photo: Our Telekom CCO Arthur Yen presenting prizes to one of the winners.